18 August 2010

What I like about you

You know all about me and like me anyway.  You accept my good with my bad and don't hesitate to call me on my bullshit.  You promote my good traits and inspire me to be a better person.  When I'm feeling down, you're there to pick me up with a warm hug, comforting words, or even a firm word to stop me feeling sorry for myself.  We share anything and everything with each other knowing the confidence shared will never be broken; providing a mutual safe haven in which to dwell.  You don't judge me; instead show me ways I can work through my mess.  I know I'm important to you not by what you say, but what you do; often without a murmur or second thought.  And even on the times when we're a little more than just friends, you treat me with even more of the love, trust, respect of what was have as our foundation.  I never have to to worry about crossing the line as it never gets blurred.  Together we're a great team and we cheer each other on from the sidelines and when one of use has to be captain, there's never an issue of pride.  You're my best friend, my confidante, my occasional lover, and someone with whom I will always love.  You've made an amazing impact on my life and have seen me through some of my darkest days to my most joyous moments and for all of these things I love you.  My world is a better place for having you in it.

You know who you are! Muah!

Stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn to say something...