03 August 2010

Welcome

I've decided to deactivate (it remains up as I transfer links) my previous blog and start a new one.  I felt it was time to regain my writing mojo and the only way to do it was to start from ground zero.

As always, my thoughts will be completely random; however, they will be a little more focused on uplifting women as it seems that is something I've been called to do.

I hope that we can rebuild our existing relationship and continue to inspire, encourage, and share our many life experiences.

Stay blessed!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome..It's always good to travel through new horizons..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're here! I got my new bookmark set. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited about your new spot and the direction that you are going in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know i am following you wherever you go

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, alrighty then. LadyLee is present and accounted for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are back !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ALL for sticking by me and continuing on the journey.

    Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn to say something...