01 November 2010

oh my!

I'll publicly admit that I was one of those women who subscribed to the school of "Size Counts".  It wasn't a conscious decision per se, but my introduction to the male member was done in quite an impressive fashion that it was what I expected thereafter.  I was fortunate that my subsequent introductions (save for one) to other members of the "Well Endowed" club kept me thinking that was important and I even had a way of gauging how big a man was without even seeing it.  Sorry, I will not publicly disclose a trade secret. 

Anyway, up until recently, I still held my membership to the previously mentioned "club" and seemed content with it.  Well, that was until I got involved with my current and he firmly announced that while he's not as endowed as my previous boyfriends, he has what he has and can/will work with what he's got.  And let me tell you, he has over and over again.  Ladies, this man has come close to having his neighbours know my name and I've not only chased the rainbow, but experienced the many colours therein, and ate the Skittles at the end.  I've done and enjoyed things I used to say I wouldn't and he's left me sore more often that not. Is it ever great to have open the door to change/growth/new experiences.

Being with him is nothing short of an A because the foreplay starts outside of the bedroom with compliments, flirting, the kiss or touch at just the right/unexpected time, and when it reaches the bedroom, it's anyone's guess how it's going down.  We've scared ourselves on how involved we've gotten and how his performance has left me shook.  So suffice it to say that I've not renewed and am not sure that I would want to my membership to the "Well Endowed" club.  My sweetie has hit home runs, won pennants, and taken the championship with what the good Lord has blessed him with and I'm glad I'm over my once shallow; though unintentional mindset. 

A reformed woman!

5 comments:

  1. Well you go girl! Enjoy! I have to agree, bigger is not always better and yes i believe there is such a thing as "too big"...just take my word for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweet soul sista! I've missed you much. I need to get back on track with reading blogs.

    I certainly am enjoying him and you're right bigger is not always better. And I COMPLETELY agree that there is such a thing as "too big". That's a story for another day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big, small, in between - it's all good to me! For me, it's all in the way my man "works" it. You just enjoy yourself, girl!

    Hey Blu! It's your girl, Hoodoo Hostess. As you can see I've changed my name to Prophetess. You know I'm crazy, LOL! Where you been? I've missed you! I just came by to check up on ya. Come see me soon! In case you missed my comments on your previous post: TWO PATS AND SOME HUGS on your losses. I lost a couple of loved ones, too. We gotta sit down and talk...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prophetess...Girl, it's good to have you back in my 'hood. I've missed you, but am glad you tracked me down and made your presence known. I'll be sure to stop by so we can catch up on things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well this is rare. although for us here it is not that talked about... maybe because the majority are well endowed.

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn to say something...